1.296 Acres | Prime Commercial Acreage | $865,000
Erath County | 2202 W. South Loop | Stephenville, TX
MLS ID 13910003
Excellent commercial location on US 377/67/W. South Loop in Stephenville, TX. This location has one of the highest traffic counts in Erath County with 260’ of frontage. Property has previously been used as a restaurant and an office building; however, the property’s value is the location and the 1.296 acres of land. Stephenville, Texas features fortune 500 companies and Tarleton State University which is one of the fastest growing Universities in Texas. For additional information contact Dave Dickerson at 254-595-0066.
Directions: Across from 1st Financial Bank on the West South Loop.
- Located in Stephenville, TX
- ½ Mile to Tarleton State University
- 2 Miles to Ranger College – Erath County Campus
- 45 miles from I-20
- 100 Miles to DFW Airport
- Stephenville ISD
- 1.296 Prime Commercial Acres
- One of Highest Traffic Counts in Erath County
- 260’ of US Hwy 377/67 Frontage
- Property’s Value is Location and Land
- Within Walking Distance of Banks, HEB, & Shopping