5 to 15 Acre Scenic Tracts | Crockett Creek Estates | $65,000 – $120,000
Erath County | FM 205-CR 179-CR 491 | Stephenville, TX
Multiple 5 to 15 acre tracts in Crockett Creek Estates with great building sites located 10 minutes from Stephenville, TX. Several properties have coastal and hilltop views. Land has good sandy soil for your horses and is just minutes from shopping, medical facilities, Tarleton State University, and more! For additional information contact Dave Dickerson at 254-595-0066, Paula Donaho at 254-485-3621, or Royce Carpenter at 254-485-1733. SEE “BROCHURE” FOR DETAILS ON ALL PROPERTIES.
Directions: From Stephenville take Lower Granbury Road (FM 205) to Rocky Creek Baptist Church. From the church:
- To Phase I: Go southeast on FM 205 1.4 miles – turn left onto CR 491.
Lot 1 (corner of CR 491 & CR 179); Lots 2, 3, & 4 (CR 491); Lots 5-11 (CR 179).
- To Phase II: Go southeast on FM 205 1.9 miles.
Lots 12-13, 28-30 (entrances on FM 205); Lots 14-27 have entrances from Crockett Creek Rd
- Located Just Outside City Limits of Stephenville, TX
- 10 Minutes to Tarleton State University
- 15 Minutes to Ranger College – Erath County Campus
- 30 Minutes to Granbury, TX
- Less than 2 hours to DFW Airport
- Stephenville ISD
- 5 to 15 Acre Tracts of Land in Scenic Crockett Creek Estates
- Great Building Sites – Builder & Plans Available (No Mobile Homes)
- Sandy Land – Excellent for Horses
- Utilities: Co-op Electric, Septic System & Well Required
- $65,000 to $120,000 (See “Brochure”)